- Buy now
UTS Galaxy is great for managing calculation-based knowledge in your organization
Key benefits include: huge time savings; better quality assurance of your calculations; protection of your intellectual property; ability to build nice looking interfaces without doing any programming.
- Once you have your calculations set up using TK Solver or Excel, the applications can be quickly developed without doing any programming. You can also build applications based on SciLab.
- System level applications also be developed using multiple TK Solver data and or SciLab with data flowing from one block to the other.
- Very professional looking reports based on the calculations can be automatically generated using Microsoft Word. UTS has developed a special TK Solver Add-In for Word to make the design of report template very easy and quick.
- Comparison reports and comparison plots can be easily made using data from multiple runs of the applications.
- All the applications, as well as the data from each run, get saved in one central database with permission based access to authorized users.
- Full version management is built in.
- Powerful search engine to easily locate data from previously saved runs.
- There are many more capabilities in Galaxy. Please contact UTS for a live demo (Galaxy@uts.com). Free trial is also available.
Here are some examples of user interfaces you can build without being a programmer:
Galaxy applications can also be distributed using a “Run Time” version of Galaxy. Here is an example:
Please contact UTS for a live demo (Galaxy@uts.com). Free trial is also available.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENT FOR GALAXY
- .NET framework 4.5
- TK Solver6.0 Build# 164 or higher
- Windows 8.0 or higher
- Office 2010 or higher
To use Galaxy with Word:
- TK Report Add-in developed by UTS
To use Galaxy with Excel:
- Excel Add-in