|Try it for Yourself!
We offer Free Product Trials, with all the features, so you can plug in your sample problems and see for yourself what sets our products apart. Tech support is free and highly recommended; feel free to stay in contact with the UTS support team during your trial period.
NOTICE: A recent Microsoft update may have caused a file required by our software to fail. If you attempt to run any UTS created Excel add-in and it fails, try the following steps.
- Close all excel running processes
- Unregister mscomctl.ocx from your system: [regsvr32 /u mscomctl.ocx]
- Then re-register it: [regsvr32 mscomctl.ocx]
NOTICE: Windows 7 “Aero” themes do not display the TK Solver sheet icons correctly.
To change to a non-aero theme:
- Right-click on the desktop and select “Personalize”
- Choose any theme from the category “Basic and High Contrast Themes”
NOTICE: Advanced Spring Design
- If the text on your ASD7 forms seems too large for the forms, getting cut off by the neighboring text and boxes, you need to adjust the DPI setting for your computer to the “Default Scale” of 96 DPI.
- After restarting your computer, the text will fit properly in your ASD7 forms. If you need to increase the size of the forms on your screen, use a different resolution. The screen resolution is independent from the DPI setting.
- If you need instructions on how to make these changes, please contact UTS at [email protected] and we can provide a word document giving specific instructions for the operating system on your machine.
To Download: Click on one of the links below to download the software, then contact us during normal business hours for a temporary license.
|Free Trial Product (Downloadable Version)|
| ||TK Solver 5.0 Free Trial||
| ||Roark's Formulas for Excel Free Trial||
| ||MathLook for Excel [Product Download]||
| ||Advanced Spring Design Free Trial||
| ||TK Solver Player (Free Trial)||
|You will need a temporary license file for your Free Product Trial - contact [email protected]. |
Temporary licenses can only be obtained during normal UTS business hours – 7:30 to 5:00 CT, M-F
Please include the following information in the email:
Product you would like to try
Not sure which of our software solutions is right for your business? Call us for a free GoTo Meeting. Our software experts will take you through a live, one-on-one, virtual tour of the product you're interested in.
Schedule your demonstration today!
Phone: (815) 963-2220
Email: [email protected]
|Note: You must be registered and signed in to
request items from this page. If you are not currently registered, please take
a moment to register on our web site.
Other full-featured versions of several of our
products are available on a limited trial basis to qualified individuals and
organizations. UTS reserves the right to determine eligibility criteria for
free trial materials.